Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Just Another Day

Today was pretty plain. I weeded for awhile in the back yard and put baby in her pea pod until she was ready to take a nap. It was fun having Alison outside with me. Normal cleaning and playing with the baby was on the plan of the day. Chris worked hard as always, so proud of my husband.

He made a quick trip to Costco to get some cookies for a cookout tomorrow at his work and he surprised me with a new cereal! It’s a Flax seed cereal. I asked him to keep an eye out for some flax seed (it’s supposed to be really healthy for women). i had no idea there was a cereal with it! The cereal also has pumpkin seed, oats and other organic goodies. I am excited for breakfast in the morning; I've never had flax seed before!

Here are some pictures of Alison on the couch; she was being so snuggly today!




Have a great work week!

No comments:

Post a Comment