Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Lazy Sunday

Alison and I overslept and missed church this morning and at first I was a little frustrated at myself but it really ended up being a good thing. Ali needed a day where she wasn't loaded in and out of a car, pushed and passed around and able to take as many naps as she wanted. Alison needed a slow day and I needed one too!

Alison calling JG, no answer :(


Grammy and Grandpa made it to church though and Alison took a big nap while they were gone and I was able to take my time getting dressed. When they got back Grandpa made a pancake breakfast for us and Aunt Melissa and her boyfriend Tray came over as well! Grandpa made chocolate chip pancakes and they were very good (I ate a bunch!)

Grammy and Grandpa after church

Chocolate Chip Pancakes!

This evening we watched Avatar. Chris and I were able to see that movie in theater thanks to my parent’s timely visit. It was fun seeing it again; it’s one of those movies like Star Wars where no matter how many times you've seen it you still enjoy it. I have to say it would be pretty darn neat if we lived in a world like that, one thing though: there is no way I would have been paralyzed with fear walking around the top of Home Tree, maybe it’s good I’m just a plain old human.

Alison also had her second spoon fed meal, Grammy fed her!


Aunt Melissa coudn't help but take pictures too!

Ali took a bunch of naps today and I was happy to just spend time with her, Gary and Sandy.

1 comment:

  1. I have been busy. I read all your post and enjoyed all the pictures but have not had time to comment on all. Ali might need a rest but I'll bet she didn't ask for one. She probably slept because there was nothing else to do.

    Love BoomPa

    ReplyDelete