Thursday, April 8, 2010

OH NO!

I lost my camera :( I am hoping it will be found soon but until then I will be blogging sans pictures, which really sucks. I think I left my camera in a lawn chair at the beach, so there is a good chance that my friend Tawny picked it up, I called her earlier but I haven't been able to get ahold of her.

It had our Easter pictures on it as well as several other pictures. I am soo bummed out. I use my camera more then my cell phone, more then any other gadget. I take pictures of Alison almost everyday and until the camera is found or I get a new one (which would really really suck because believe me that won't happen for awhile) there won't be any pictures. I hope its somewhere in the house and I'm just overlooking it but I think that might be wishful thinking.

So bear with me. :-(

No comments:

Post a Comment