Thursday, April 8, 2010

Alison's First Easter

Alison had a pretty ordinary Easter. We dressed up in our matching Easter dresses (we also wore the dresses for a family JC Penny portrait session, they are so pretty) White eyelet, I would post a picture but no camera....boo... When/if I get my camera back I'll post the Easter pictures.


Right after Easter service sitting in our chair.

Going to my church here in San Diego makes me miss church at home. In Oklahoma Easter is a BIG Deal here, not so much. My church here is small and they didn't even have an Easter egg hunt. I know that the Easter bunny and whatnot are not important to the Easter holiday but it's still fun. It really felt like a normal church Sunday. I was disappointed to see only a few people dressed up in Easter clothes.

Alison's first Easter

Chris was out of town so it was just me and Alison. She is starting to teeth so I had a bit of a hard time getting her to smile while holding her and trying to take her picture at the same time. I asked two ladies at church to take pictures of us so there are a few pictures of Alison and I at church for her first Easter. I hope when she is older and understands more that we will be able to spend an Easter in Oklahoma so she can see the kind of Easter mommy grew up with.
Alison wasn't really interested in having her picture taken, but here we are in front of church.

No comments:

Post a Comment