Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Take Me Out to the Ball Game!

Today Alison went to her first professional baseball game! We went to the Padres v. Cubs. Also today our little princess turns 10 months old! I can't believe it. She really is growing so fast!!

At home Alison is trying to figure out how to get to the cats, for now Marty is safe in his kitty condo but I don't know how long that will be true!

Alison really really really wants to play with the cats (and yes I know she isn't buttoned up but sometimes she just won't stay still long enough and sometimes I just let her do what she wants)

She is very pleased with herself

Daddy kisses Alison at our friends house, they live relatively close to the ball park. We all met up there and walked to the game!

She is so pretty!

Alison really likes Mrs. Tawny!

The three of us!

Alison watching the game!

Having fun!

She even sat in her own seat for a little while!

Mr. Dave letting Alison wear his Cubs hat!

Daddy watching the game


The walk to the park was really long (a few miles) and I carried Alison in this Bjorn all the way, I was actually pretty impressed with how well I did! I must be getting stronger from holding her all the time! But I made Chris carry her on the walk back! She really likes being in the Bjorn and walking around.

No comments:

Post a Comment