Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Dinner at Our Place!

I didn't take very many pictures today, I was busy getting ready for the dinner party! I love having dinner parties at our house. I am not much of a cook, I wish I was, but we all have to know our limits. Anyways Chris picked up some stuffed boneless turkey breast that only had to be popped into the oven. We also got some mashed potatoes, we buy those premade too because they taste soo much better than the potatoes I make. Not that my mashed potatoes are bad...they just arnt that good! Of course we also make Chris' loved green beans with onion and bacon and a pan of brownies.

I wish I would have taken a picture of the table. I tried to use all my pretty and colorful servingware. Chris picked up a cheese cake and I set out my china dessert plates. It was the first time I have used any of my china mainly becuase its all still boxed up because we dont have a hutch to put it in. Chris says that we can get a hutch the next time we move. I sure am looking forward to displaying my pretty china!!

Alison woke up and I brought her downstairs. Chris' work friend's daughters had a lot of fun playing with Alison and she LOVED them. She crawled all over their laps and giggled and talked to them. It makes me look forward to when we have another kid. I think Alison will be very happy to have a sibling or two..or three :) Its no secret I want a bunch of kids...Chris on the other hand....well I have my work cut out for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment