Monday, July 19, 2010

Let's Play!

I didn't have much to clean up today, my friend Monica who was over with her family for dinner last nigth had rinsed off all my dishes for me so I could play with the kids and it made clean up so easy! I got to enjoy some good old play time with Alison.

Here are some of the things she did today:

Looked at the pictures in her book (she loves books)

Tasted the words in her book

Liked the way the book tasted

Wanted to taste her finger

Liked that too

was silly

Read some more

Thought about it

And, as alway, was just too darn cute! this is my favortie picture from today.

"Nite Nite Ali-Gator"

1 comment:

  1. I love this blog! Being separated by distance is tough but it feels like I'm right there with my faraway family. It's great to have good friends,too. Enjoy each other.

    ReplyDelete