Thursday, July 15, 2010

Apples and Oranges

Alison, Emily and I went to Ikea today. We wanted to get out of the house and I wanted to look at some desk for Chris. Right now all his computer stuff is on the floor. It would be nice for him to have a little place thats just for him and his stuff.

My friend Emily playing with Alison

Mommy and Alison at Ikea
(I know I really need to get a real shopping cart cover, but for now blankets and her changing pad work!)

In the children's section there was some plush fruit and vegetables and they were much cheaper than the plastic ones we were planning on getting. I read that having toy healthy food makes them more fun and children are more likely to enjoy eating the real thing or at least be willing to give them a shot. I don't know how true that is but it sounds like a sound theory and I guess most importantly she seems to like them!

Alison playing with her watermelon

Two baskets with fruit and vegetables and a horse to feed them to!

Its been a great day and having Emily over os a lot of fun. I wonder what we will get up to tomorrow!


1 comment:

  1. I like the fruite and vegies also. Alison is not the only one. Maybe I will start eating them too.

    ReplyDelete