Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Is this a Hat or a Basket?

Alison and I are spending a lot of time in the family room. Much more time in there then I thought we would. I am so glad I switched the dining room and the 'sitting room' the old sitting room new dining room is smaller and since its the first thing you see when you walk in I want it to be nice, clean and pretty. And the family room is tucked away so its ok if there are toys all over the floor!

Alison loves playing in the family room!

"What are we going to do next mommy?"

Is this a hat or a basket?
Its actually the basket for her plush fruit.
 It has a Velcro handle and is nice and soft just like the fruit it holds.

I love how Alison is getting interested in toys. We pick up different things and say what they are, count things, point out colors and of course we sing a lot. Alison loves listening to mommy sing (even if I'm not very good Alison makes me feel like super star). I can't wait till she starts singing along!

No comments:

Post a Comment