Thursday, June 10, 2010

Visiting with Stella and TJ

June 6, 2010

Today we went to visit my sister-in-law Stella and my nephew TJ! The last time I got to see them was when Chris and I got married, almost 4 years ago. I was very excited for them to meet Alison, TJ loved her and was such a good big cousin to her even giving her two of his favorite stuffed animals, chocolate bunny and blue bear.

Alison and TJ

Alison giving her Aunt Stella a big hug!

I was lucky that when we came (Boompa, Alison and I) we also got to see my step-nephews and step-nephew-in-law! I really have such a great family, I was so glad I was able to see them all! Being around my brother's family reminds me so much of him and how much love he had and how that love was shared between all of us.  

Alison and cousin Tony. Tony is working as an event planner and really seems to like it. he told us about some of the 'bride-zillas' he's met, it was pretty entertaining.

Alison and cousin Justin, this is my wonderful step-nephew-in-law Alison loved looking at him! I think she has a thing for glasses!

Cousin Nick and Alison. Nick is a youth minister at a Baptist church and just came back from a mission trip to Guatemala.

TJ is really into motor sports (I think its called motor cross, but I could be wrong). He rides 4-wheelers in races and does really well! If its not too hot I might try and stop by on Saturday and see him in action! His father-figure Greg, my sister-in-laws long time boyfriend, is really involed with TJ and rides 4-wheelers with him. They really seem to love it. They make family weekend trips out of it and the way they talked about it, especially TJ you could tell they all had a lot of fun. I unfortunatly didn't get a picture of Greg! oh well hopefully I will be able to see them again before I leave Oklahoma and get a good family picture of them all. I know my brother Tim would be so happy that Stella found someone who takes such good care of her and TJ both.  

TJ is showing us his 4-wheeler

Aunt Stella helps Alison sit on the 4-wheeler, Alison was very interested especially when TJ got on and started riding it.

Boompa watching TJ getting ready to ride!

Aunt Stella and Alison watching

Of course I had to take a picture of TJ with all his trophies! He has so many! Stella said he wins a lot and I was really impressed at how modest TJ was about it.

We had a really great time visiting. I hope someday we will have them over at our house for a visit! i love having a big family and living in California makes me miss them an aweful lot!

No comments:

Post a Comment