Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Happy Birthday Mommy

Today is my Birthday! I got some very lovely cards, phone calls and gifts from friends and family. Thank all of you for making my day so special!

When I got Alison up this morning I said "guess what? It's mommy's birthday today!" and she said "Happy Birthday Mommy!" We have been practicing saying happy birthday and singing the birthday song since her birthday is at the end of the month but it was so special that my little girl said it to me!

 
My Birthday cards!
For dinner we went to Claim Jumpers, one of my favorite places to eat. Our good friends Tom and Tawny were able to come as well with their son. It was a lot of fun and I feel truly blessed to have so many wonderful people in my life.

Today is also Great Grandma Carolyn's Birthday and my brother Justin's Birthday!
Happy Birthday to us!

No comments:

Post a Comment