Saturday, October 16, 2010

Going out for Sushi!

Chris and I love Sushi and luckily my parents like Japanese food. Today we went to Han's Sushi, its about the only place we go for sushi because we can eat all we want without it costing a mint. I have to admit that I was surprised that JG didn't get Sushi but her meal looked really good and she and Boompa both seemed to have a good time out with us.

Alison in her car seat in the truck about to go out for sushi! (we brought snacks and food for her)

Alison hanging out in her stroller inside the restaurant

Boompa and Chris both got beer and were happily enjoying it!

Daddy played with Alison while we waited on our food

JG enjoying her meal

Me and my mommy

Boompa plays with Alison while mommy and daddy finish their meal

We had a good time. It was fun to get out of the house and eat some good food. And of course we really enjoyed the company.

No comments:

Post a Comment