Thursday, November 25, 2010

Alison's First Thanksgiving!

I am so glad we got to have Alison's great grandparents over for Alison's first Thanksgiving! We stayed at home and made an easy dinner (becuase the kitchen is still torn up) it was really good and the company was even better.

Grandma and Grandpa feeding Alison some breakfast

Thanksgiving dinner!

Guest of honor...err the centerpiece

Alison being silly. She enjoyed her turkey and vegetables

Mommy, Alison and Daddy

I am thankful for having a wonderful family, for being able to be a stay at home mom, having a supportive husband, an adorable and smart baby daughter, a nice warm home, great in-laws, great extended family, and most of all Love. We have so much love surrounding our family and that's the biggest blessing anyone could ask for!
Happy Thanksgiving everyone, We love you and wish we could have all been together.

1 comment:

  1. Just received my cheque for $500.

    Sometimes people don't believe me when I tell them about how much money you can make taking paid surveys online...

    So I show them a video of myself getting paid over $500 for doing paid surveys.

    ReplyDelete