Friday, November 9, 2012

The Big 29

Not the best picture but I was having a wonderful time even though I was a little sleep deprived lol. 
Chris took me out to a fancy Japanese restaurant where we met up with two of our friends. Another friend, Kayla, had offered to watch Alison. It was really nice having a nice almost adult night out.

The ladies in my building gave me a gift card to get a message and some chocolates!
I think I might live in the best building ever. 
It's hard to believe that this is the last year I will be in my 20s!
Looking back over the last 9 years a lot has changed. 
My most favorite things have been getting married at 22, graduating college, moving to California, having Alison at 26, and moving to Japan and having Ethan at 28. I have been living such a blessed life.
Happy Birthday Grandma Brown and my big brother Justin who share the same birthday as I do!


No comments:

Post a Comment