Thursday, January 3, 2013

I'm a Baby too!

I found a bib yesterday when I was out shopping in town with my friend Crystal. It's one of those plastic ones with the catch all at the end. Its decorated in space themed images and I thought it was cute and would be handy to have for Ethan. I didn't know that when Alison saw it she would want to wear it!

 Alison being silly for the camera.
This morning she wanted to drink out of her tea cup. I give her tea in hopes that she will develop a taste for it. Green tea, peppermint tea and chamomile are the ones I would really like for her to learn to drink since green tea is so healthy (and they make a caffeine free version) and peppermint tea is soothing for a sore throat/congestion and a bunch of other things (and it taste good) and of course chamomile for the obvious relaxing sleepy effect.


What a ham!
 
While we eat I put Ethan in the high chair along with some toys for him to play with.
Of course Alison has to play with those too.

 
Ethan looks like he is really focusing on what she's doing.

And that's that little brother!


No comments:

Post a Comment