Saturday, January 1, 2011

December Part 2

Dec 18, 2010

Boompa forgot his camera at a local restaraunt so we are on our way to go pick it up!

Alison playing with her Santa. She was such a wiggle worm today!
Boompa was really happy when we called to tell him his camera was on its way home!

Dec 19, 2010

Alison and I went to church this morning and she was being a bit rowdy for me to handle so I took her to the toddler class! Its supposed to be for 18 months and older but she seemed happier here and there were only two other children so the ladies in charge said it was ok for her to stay!
Here Alison is enjoying snack time while watching the bigger toddlers play.

Dec 20, 2010

Today was a really exciting day for mommy! I went to pick up my new sewing machine!!
It was a really rainy day today but that didn't get me down one little bit!

Made sure Alison was well fed before we ventured out!
(she is holding mommy's lip gloss, in case your wondering)

Alison likes to play in the car!
Lets go mommy!

One of the ladies at the store helped me carry out my machine to the car.
Chris joked around with my today saying I got a little kid machine because it is has a Disney theme, it might have a cartoon character on it but its anything but a little kid machine!

Back at home, it was a long trip for Alison and she fell right to sleep.

Dec 21, 2010

Alison crawled up onto her play toy all by herself!
She was so proud!

Alison had a lot of fun playing on her toy!

Dec 22, 2010

With all the rain we have been having lately its nice to see a beautiful rainbow over our neighborhood.

What a beautiful sight

Here is our Christmas tree with presents ready to be opened and lovely Christmas cards from friends and family on the wall behind.

Daddy got one present that he couldn't wait to open!
Alison says 'Oh no daddy! It isn't Christmas yet!'

I guess its ok if I get to help!

Alison helping daddy open his present

Daddy looks over his Playstation and Alison checks out the box

'Cheese!'

Dec 24, 2010
Merry Christmas Eve!

A lady, Toni, from our church invited us to her house for a Christmas Eve party!
We had a wonderful time.

Alison walked around (yes she is walking now!) charming people and being cute but when she got a little tired mommy and daddy took turns reading a book to her. She loves book and being read to.

Our lovely hostess is on the left in red

Toni and her husband Rob got Alison a Christmas present!

A Please and Thank You Tea Set!
Alison LOVES this tea set, it sings and talks and makes pouring noises!

After the party we decided to walk around and look at lights. Our neighborhood has a section that really goes all out on decorating and everyone goes there to walk around and look at the lights.

I liked this baby Jesus display

One of the houses had a Santa out front and the owner offered to take our picture with him. He was animated so Alison kept wanting to watch him move and wish people a Merry Christmas.

Dec 25, 2010

I didn't take very many pictures today (kind of wish I did). I did however really enjoy spending Christmas with my family.
Merry Christmas everyone

Merry Christmas!

I really like this day!

Christmas dinner with our friends

Alison really enjoyed mommy's sweet potato casserole

She had fun playing with her little friend Delaina

They played and played then played some more

I set my sewing machine up today!

Winding the bobbin was so easy! This machine has so many nice features!



I was just playing around on my machine with some scrap material and lace, I think it looks pretty.

Dec 28, 2010

Would you believe that this smiling girl is in the emergency room with a temperature of 104?
Its about 3am in this picture and Alison has a high fever. She started with a little fever about 7pm and it just got worse even after we gave her medicine.

Playing in our waiting room.
They gave us Motrin and Tylenol with instructions for us to give her bigger doses. They said that a virus was spreading around the day care centers and the kids were just sick for a bit with high temperatures.
Alison was feeling better and her fever broke by afternoon today.

Dec 30, 2010

For some reason Alison is facisnated by the dish washer. It's running and she is playing with it.

Alison is enjoying some sliced up pear. My aunt Joyce and uncle Kurt sent us some Harry and Davids fruit, Alison seems to really like it!


Well these are all my December pictures, well the ones worth sharing anyways!
I love you all and I hope you had as wonderful a December as we have

No comments:

Post a Comment