Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Oh Alison...

I guess I should say poor Alison. on Wednesday (Monday she bumped her head) she got sick and started throwing up. It started at 4am and then again at 4:20ish so we went to the emergency room again. Nothing really happened but they checked her out and said she probably ate something and for me not to worry, that her head and the throwing up were not related.

She threw up a bit more on Thursday and then it seemed as though she was done, nothing over the weekend. Chris came back from Virginia and everything seemed to be going fine. I took her in for a post emergency room check up today (Valentines Day, Happy Valentines Day!) and the doctor said everything looked good. However, tonight Chris was holding Alison and she threw up again, a lot. So I called and made a doctors appointment for in the morning. We already threw out any food that might be bothering her so we can rule out food. I just hope the doctor will be able to figure out whats wrong with her.

I will post an update as soon as I can but feel free to call, her appointment is at ten and then we are picking my mom up fromt he airport at one. So anytime in the afternoon if you want to check in.

Here are some recent picture. I had wanted to take a Valentines picture of Alison today. She was wearing a heart outfit and I had her big red bow on her. She looked really cute, that is untill she threw up. I had wanted to take her picture with her Valentines Day cards and her blocks, Chris and I got her a set of wooden blocks for her Valentine's gift. I read an article that said blocks were important in developing the 'engineering' part of a child's brain. Alison likes to play with them, no stacking yet but she has fun knocking over the stacks mommy and daddy build. I will try and take a pic of her tomorrow with her cards and blocks.
2/9
Alison got to sleep in mommy's room per the doctors orders! Mommy set up the pack and play at the end of her bed.

Posing for the camera

2/12
Alison in her car seat on the way to our friend's Lex house for Lex's surprise birthday party.

Having fun with daddy at the party
2/13
This is our friend Ritchie and his girlfriend Monique. They were visiting from Texas. We met them for some brunch.

Alison wanted to sit on mommy and daddy's laps and not in her high chair the entire time.
She was being really cute. The people at the table next to us even commented on how pretty she is.

No comments:

Post a Comment